Neil Hanson - Author and Publisher

Thanks for visiting me - For some time now, I've been doing all my blogging at my website:
http://neilhanson.com
Please visit me there!
Neil

Neil Hanson | Writer - Below are a few recent posts from my website - NeilHanson.com

Monday, March 29, 2010

2 Weeks From Printer Order?

Completely arbitrary guess on my part, but this printer order seems like an important milestone to me. It means that all the tasks associated with the construction of the book are complete, and now I start the "marketing" phase. I sent my draft of the "end of book" items to Nick - things like suggested reading, etc. We might have just a little bit of editing required to make everything fit nicely, but I think we're close.

Also have contacted a few folks on web site design - looking at people who seem to specialize in design for authors.

trudge trudge...

No comments:

Post a Comment