Neil Hanson - Author and Publisher

Thanks for visiting me - For some time now, I've been doing all my blogging at my website:
http://neilhanson.com
Please visit me there!
Neil

Neil Hanson | Writer - Below are a few recent posts from my website - NeilHanson.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tiny Little Baby Steps Toward "Done"

Cover is complete now. Printing bids are in and waiting. Layout nearly complete. Final stages (just decided to add this) will be the "Book Group Resources", marketing, and "Suggested Reading" sections at the back of the book. Nick suggests a couple of tear out order forms too. Does anybody order books through the mail anymore?

Step by step...

I'm glad I'm learning all this, but can easily see that this can become a full-time job if I let it!

No comments:

Post a Comment